Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday: What to Wear on the Boardwalk

Oh, look at you! You're going to go into the real world, where you will encounter real people. Beware: they may actually talk to you, something I really don't like to do with Victoria, but hey.

All jokes aside, the boardwalk is a great place to make a huge statement with clothes you may normally wear. Take a simple tank top, if you tie a nice patterned scarf to the back, it creates a cute racerback that will leave a trail of boys following...unless you're a boy, then I don't know what you're trying to do. But, to each his own!

I like to call this look, Parisian Chic! 





















You can find this kind of clothes anywhere, I mean the scarf is my madre's! So take this advice and go into the boardwalk with you're iPod (hopefully full of my playlist here http://mitsege.blogspot.com/2012/06/musical-monday-boardwalk-playlist.html) and make some friends! Unless you have all 10 seasons on DVD like Victoria and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment