Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday: What NOT to Wear to the Airport







Soooooo...my camera is still memory card-less, BUT I have not given up on you, my friends! I offer you, in exchange, some pictures I just googled up. And since I'm switchin' up the gears on my layout of posts, how about a switch up on the actual post too!? Well here it is...


What NOT to Wear to the Airport:


I honor of my good co-blogger's post on packing, I have chosen to tell you what not to wear to the airport from what I've learned in past experiences and Oprah. Yes, Oprah.

1) Flip Flops
Sure, you look cute. But how cute will it be if your foot gets infected from all the germy germs on the floor of the AIRPORT. The tables aren't even clean, you think the floors are better?









2) Sweatshirt
It's not dangerous or anything, but honestly, what if it gets really hot in the place? You're going to have to take off this hoodie and ruin what may have been perfectly coiffed hair. You no want that. I suggest something you can zip off, or a trendy cardigan.





3) Belts (No matter how trendy)
It's not gonna be so trendy when you have to unbuckle yourself in front of the whole security line. And don't refuse to take it off, it just....just don't do it.





That looks like enough of the huge explanations. Besides that, don't wear bulky jewelry. Also, I didn't mention trying not to wear an underwire bra, mostly because finding a google pic of a bra would raise some questions. Now don't go commando on the poor airport-goers, but something else without metal in it will suffice.

Welp, there you go! Happy travels!





http://thegoat.backcountry.com/2008/06/15/wearing-flip-flops-will-kill-you/
http://www.fansedge.com/Baltimore-Orioles-Sweatshirts-_190517016_PG.html
http://www.photo-dictionary.com/phrase/924/belt.html#b

No comments:

Post a Comment