Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tuesday Tips: Packing




Packing

Sorry for the late post guys.

Its summer which means a lot of you will be vacationing to far off lands of daydreaming and relaxation with family and friends. But before you hop into that car, plane, or whatever is transporting you from place to place, you need to make sure if you have all of your belongings with you. So here are some tips on what to pack, how to pack, and how to make it as stress free as possible.





Don’t wait until 2 hours before: I am probably the biggest hypocrite when saying this, but hey I’m trying to change my ways! If you are waiting just moments until you leave to pack, chances are you will forget a lot of the things you need which can cause problems on your vacation.

Make a list: I always do this. Start thinking of things that you will need on your vacation and jot them down on a piece of paper or whatever. Then refer back to this list while and after you are done packing to make sure you have everything.

Travel in travel sizes: If you are only going away for the weekend, you don’t need to bring you jumbo size shampoo that now comes with 20% more shampoo! A lot of brands nowadays have travel sizes which will lighten your load and leave room for shopping!

Organize: I like to have different mini bags that keep like products together. All of my beauty products in one bag, all of my hair products in another, and I can’t forget about the snack bag! Incase any of your products leak, they won’t get on your clothes either!


So those are my tips for today. Happy and safe traveling everyone!


Photo creds: http://blog.closetfactoryarkansas.com/closets/suitcase-packing-101/

No comments:

Post a Comment