Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday: What to Wear When You WORKOUT

Hello my duckies! Sorry about missing Monday, but I have a bit a surprise brewing for all of you! But, for today, you shall know a little bit more about my life along with this post. 

As the weather gets hotter and hotter, more clothes keep coming off. Not to the point where we all get naked, but yah know. So this inspires me to workout a little harder, maybe it inspires others too! 

So you might be thinking, I don't need to look good when I'm working out, I'm sweating after all! Well let me tell you, there is nothing better than a little shine to make you look like a star. On to the fashion:

-A Sports Bra
I'm not even kidding, some runners forget this key staple, which isn't very fun to watch. I don't judge though, it's not my life.
-A Breathable Top
I don't usually trust in only one brand, but it seems that Under Armour has the best tops that really help the skin breath and don't feel rough on you either.
-Loose Running Shorts
This might just be a preference, but if my shorts are tighter, they tend to rise up a bit. I like a little air between the fabric and my legs.
-Socks and Cushioned Shoes
If your shoes don't have enough cushion and you're jumping around, that'll lead to some serious knee problems (and an uncomfortable run!). Try to get some socks that wick the moisture off your feet too!
-Headband
Those silly flyaways aren't fun to run with, so make sure you keep them out of your face. I also prefer running with a ponytail. A bun works too, but mine tend to fall out mid-workout.

Have fun matching your wardrobe, or if you're working out in the comfort of your home, wear what you want! But please wear clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment