Monday, July 9, 2012

Musical Monday: DUBSTEP

Ok so first, let's get the elephant out of the room (that's the phrase right?). I apologize greatly for the little hiatus that Mitsege went on, but both of us were pretty busy. Next time, we'll try to give the blog a heads up when we go M.I.A.

Now onto the topic! So, I was in the car with my sister when this magical song came on. It was stuck in my head but when I got in the house to look it up, I only had a few lyrics in my head. Luckily, Google knows everything, so I searched those few words and the first song that came up was "Spectrum" by Zedd. So this guy's a German DJ, cool.



Back to dubstep, I was introduced to this when the club hit "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" came into light by the artist Skrillex (who BTW is dating Ellie Goulding). After that I didn't really pay much attention to it, but apparently there are some die-hard dubstep fans. Kudos to you guys for sticking by such a genre.



Well, I'm totally open to new types of music, so if you guys have any dubstep songs I should take a listen to, PLEASE comment down below! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment